Tuesday 30 June 2015

Top Ten | Makeup Products


Top Ten is probably my favourite series on my blog, I just love short sharp lists. This Top Ten was the hardest one to narrow down, there's so many amazing makeup products out there. So here's what I widdled it down to.. 


Sleek Blusher (Rose Gold) - such  pretty colour on the cheeks
24hr Color Tattoo (Permanent Taupe) - i have so so many of these but this is my most used
Rimmel Face Powder - incredibly long lasting 
Rimmel Brow Brush - dramatic brown eyebrows are a must
Wonderfull Mascara - it's the best one i own 


Kate Moss (107) - fave fave fave fave fave 
Collection Eye shadow - gorge natural colours
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - perfect skin match and so long lasting
Bourjois Bronzer - i use this everyday pretty much, staple
Sleek Contour Kit - again i use this everyday, perfectly subtle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...