Sunday 3 May 2015

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Review


First, confession time, there was originally three of these little fellas but I lost one on a very messy Paddy's Day. It was in the shade 'Fancy' which was a slightly sparkly nude pink colour. I had quite the dramatic eye look going on what with the whole green theme so I went for a more subtle lip which 'Fancy' was perfect for. The two lipsticks in the photo above are in the shades 'Amethyst Shimmer' (left) and 'As You Want Victoria' (right). They price at £6.49 and claim to "moisturise lips without compromising on colour" and I can vouch for that! If you like a shiny lasting lip product then try this range. There are 20 shades available, my favourite name being 'Saved By The Bell'. They have almost like a creamy texture and wear really well. I think they will look great with Spring and Summer makeup. I will defiantly be purchasing more shades!



1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing and very interesting. Unfortunately there is no Rimmel here in Hong Kong

    Nashia
    MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...