Friday 29 May 2015

North East in May


After a long 6 months I flew back to what feels like my second home, Newcastle Upon Tyne. I can't express how much I love this city, it was the best decision of my life to make the move and study there. There's always so much to do in Newcastle and because a lot of my friends live in the North East there are always people to see. So much fell on this weekend I went (Thurs 21st - Mon 25th).

Originally I was only flying over for a Hozier concert, which was sublime by the way but my friend who currently lives in New York was home that weekend so we had the best catch up over food and cocktails.


I also got to see my chummy Matty before he travels Asia for the summer and we spent the Saturday with our other chummy Ryan who came down from Glasgow to pardy it up with more cocktails. Cocktails are my favourite.


I'm sure it won't be long until I'm back in the North of England again, I just can't keep away!!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...