Thursday 5 February 2015

Sound of 2015 | January Playlist


I've started a 2015 soundtrack on Spotify which you can follow hereee 2015 Soundtrack and I thought I would keep track of it by blogging the tracks I add each month. These are the kinds of things I like to document so it's easy to look back and remember. I've super cool style so you'll totes wana give these sick beats a listen (soz swifty).


I love love love these songs and hope you will too, music it's just the best yano? I'm now going to have 51 minutes of pure chill, peace out lovelies! Also, I'm not sure what I think about my outro photo below. I changed it recently and I'm just not feeling it. I need a design upgrade! 


1 comment:

  1. Will definitely follow you! I'm always looking for new music to listen to :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...