Sunday 18 January 2015

Barry M Nail Polish Collection | January 2015


I have been purchasing Barry M nail polishes for a long long time and after a beauty clear out, these beauties 
were left, have a wee look..

Left to Right:

Greenberry | Gelly | #314

Crush | Matte | #337

Blossom | Silk | #401

Watermelon | Gelly | #315

Blood Orange | Gelly | #312

Black | Original | #311

Mustard | Gelly | #437

Berry Cosmo | Original | #444

Teal | Original | #437


Out of all of them I would say the Gelly ones are my favourite although I do love the matte finish. I haven't yet found a black nail polish that is more than ok so if you know of any please tell me! 




1 comment:

  1. Barry M polishes are really lovely, I like the Gelly shine formula the best too.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...