Thursday 11 December 2014

Lush Haul | Christmas


Christmasssssss the snows falling down, Christmasssss I'm watching it fall. 
It is that time of year again were the Christmas albums are on full blast and I think there perfectly matched with a super warm bath at night with lush. I think I was quite tame this year but here's the four products I bought to me from Santa. 

Father Christmas | The ultimate Christmas bath bomb, starts from red and turns your bath green. It smells identical to snowy fairy and the bubblegum lip scrub. 

The Christmas Penguin | How cute is this little guy, bless. A crumbly bubble bar with super fresh ingredients that will give you a refreshing bath for sure. 

A French Kiss | Not in the Christmas collection but lavender is one of my favourite scents. It makes you feel so soft and it's really moisturising. Perfect for before bed time. 

Christmas Eve | I can't wait to use this the night before the big crimbo day. It smells amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...