Thursday 4 December 2014

Belfast Christmas Market


Everyone looks forward to the Christmas Continental Market coming to Belfast City Hall each year. It's so lovely walking around in the dark late afternoon with all the pretty lights. There's a lot of different stalls with food from around the world and little handmade trinkets.



I wanted one of those notebooks so bad but they weren't in my Christmas budget, I have little money and a lot of people to spend it on! It's packed every year, all day every day, it's definitely a Belfast highlight. I went on a Sunday night with my friend Gareth, there was a lovely little buzz about the place. Christmas spirits were high, I only wish there were giant speakers about the place to blast Christmas music! Looking forward to going back to the beer tent for an all day Christmas sesh when the home birds fly home from uni.




   

3 comments:

  1. Photos are so pretty. I love Christmas markets. Especially the food stalls haha!
    Charl Jimenez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this looks amazing and you got some great pictures! Wish the market near me was as good!

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    Youtube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. st george's is also fab at xmas
    time too!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...