Tuesday 4 November 2014

Lush Haul | Halloween


Northern Lights | Bath Bomb
I've used half of this stick already, it turned the water a gorgeous purple colour after it stopped fizzing blues, greens and yellows. So relaxing, 100% repurchase!

Bubblegum | Lip Scrub
It was a toss up between the bubblegum and the mint flavour but I went for this just because of the pink colour, it's a little bit more exciting. I've only used this already and I think it did make a big difference. My lips feel a lot more smooth.

Wizard | Bubble Bar
I haven't used this yet but I've seen a lot of good blog posts about it and it's only here for Halloween so I thought I may get it before it's gone. It's got cleaning and brightening oils with an uplifting fragrance so I think I'm going to leave this for when I'm hungover during Halloween. Doubt it will take me long to try out!


3 comments:

  1. oo you've made me want to go to lush now! Love their Christmas collection :) x

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Lush and their seasonal collections, where would we be without them! The wizard is a super cute little guy and the northern lights bath bomb sounds great. The lip scrubs are just awesome and I would go for the pink one every time just because it's pink!

    Miss Beauty Saver / Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the lip scrub and it's amazing! Thinking of getting the red Christmas one, it smells wonderfully!
    Great post. (:

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...