Saturday 13 September 2014

Tash's Leaving Good Luck Party


At the start of the month one of my best friends Tash left for Lancaster to study to be a teacher. Before she left we had a little night out to send her on her way with good luck vibes. 

tash and her wee mummy sharing a dance

posing in the hall, who would have thought


We also went for a deeelish meal in the Indian, swear I have been craving an Indian every night since. We brought our own wine which was perfect and just chilled through each course.

I'm going to miss my wee Tasha Town a lot but the year will fly in and I'm sure a few trips here and there will be on the cards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...