Sunday 31 August 2014

Scrapbook Making | Little Brother Edition


I love a good scrapbook and nothing makes me happier than have the right materials to make one. I spotted this scrapbook bundle in TK Maxx and couldn't resist. I had no idea how I was gonna use it, all I knew is that I needed it. I later decided to make it up for my little brother Thomas and I thought I'd share the result!




It was super fun to make and he really appreciated it, I love sentimental home-made gifts. I have a few more in the making that I'll have to share pieces of when finished.

"Not every page has to be a masterpiece."



3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love making scrap books, but none look as good as this- it looks so professional! I'll have to pop into my local TKMaxx and see if they have a kit there too.
    Emily
    Xx
    http://underthescottishrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is amazing & so thoughtful! I'm going to keep an eye out in TKmaxx in future I would love to make one as good as this! xx

    An Uninventive Name

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...