Thursday 28 August 2014

Family Wedding | Sonya & Chris

One of my favourite things in the world is a good wedding. I just think it's an amazing way to get everyone together and celebrate life. Now I have a huge family so I've been to a lot of weddings but this time it was my mummy's cousin Sonya's wedding. It was in Newry so it was nice to have a change of scenery.








I was mainly loving life with my cousin/best friend Tash, taking shots and having a lil boogie. 
I think even if I didn't feel strongly about the sacrament of marriage I'd have one anyway because when everyone gets older it's very hard to get everyone in the same place at the same time other than for huge life events like marriage and funerals. It makes me sad because it's defiantly not often enough but maybe it's because of that, that they are so special.

"Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...