Tuesday 6 May 2014

Top Ten | TV Shows


This is my forth Top Ten post, previously I've done a post on my favourite FilmsBooks and Gigs so click on them to find out my top ten!!

So this post is on my Top Ten TV Shows, I'm not sure what order they go in but there a good enough mix I think and of course I recommend them ALL! First, I'm going to get the classic out of the way, everyone's favourite. 

F.R.I.E.N.D.S 
(self explanatory an Chandler is my fave!)

Bob's Burgers
This show is animated gold, Tina is my spirit animal. The show is about the Belchers, parents Bob and Linda, and their children Tina, Gene, and Louise who run a hamburger restaurant.

Ru Paul's Drag Race
I am living for this TV Show, it's pure hilar bear. It's an American reality competition television series in which RuPaul plays the roles of host, mentor, and source of inspiration for this series, which details RuPaul's search for America's next drag superstar. Honestly I can't tell you enough how much I love this show!!!

Dexter
On a completely different note, Dexter blood spatter pattern analyst for Miami Metro Police Department who also leads a secret life as a serial killer, hunting down criminals who have slipped through the cracks of the justice system. You can't help but love Dexter tho!

Sherlock
I loved the feature films and I adore the TV series. I wish there was 20 episodes in a series and now just 3, there so so good! I was having heart palpitations the whole way through series 3, I loved the writers so much for playing up to the fan fiction, it was perfect.

Adventure Time
The series follows the adventures of Finn a human boy, and his best friend and adoptive brother Jake, a dog with magical powers to change shape and grow and shrink at will. Finn and Jake live in the post-apocalyptic Land of Ooo. It's gathered quite the cult following now in people around my age, so funny for a kids cartoon.

Criminal Minds
Ah Spencer Reid you lil cutie. He's my favourite in this crime show about FBI profilers, it's going on season 9 and I've seen every episode about 5 times. Big fave.

Gossip Girl
I just finished this before Easter after watching them back to back, start to finish. I do not know how people waited every week for this. I was absolutely hooked! Great characters, Blair and Chuck being my fave, I have so much love for their relationship.

Modern Family
This has been my favourite show since 2009 when it came out, I've been watching it every week for 5 years. I adore it. It's about three different families units who are all related to each other. Every family member is so lovable especially Phil and Cam!

Pokemon
And of course, the ultimate. Now I'm not even trying to be a quirky nerd here, I always have, always will be dying about Pokemon. There just must be something about your childhood favourites that stick with you. It would make sense that every time I'm stressed with uni work I'd put on a 20 minute Pokemon episode and it would completely chill me. Pokemon vibes. Cheers Netflix. 

No particular order but there ya goo :) The above are so so good like I can't cope with how good they are haha. Enjoy if you do watch and let me know some of your fave's!

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x








8 comments:

  1. Gotta say Modern Family and Bobs Burgers are two of my top shows, I've never seen a single full episode of Friends (I must be one of the few people who can say that and never intend to either!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Modern family is hilarious I love it! I've only started Bob's Burgers it's so funny also! :) xx

      Delete
  2. omg friends and gg! also modern family is sooo good!
    love this post!
    xoxo,
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching RuPaul's Drag Race is probably the best decision I ever made, I live for it. Are you watching Season 6? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Noo I haven't seen it yet :( just watches season 1-5 on netflix, I can't get a good enough online player to watch season 6! Do you??xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha Bob's Burgers though right?! I don't know many ppl that watch it but it's hilarious! I follow some Tina parody account on Twitter too and they're like spot-on with what she's like hah so amusing. Haven't seen Sherlock although I've heard lots about it - mainly how good it is but how annoyingly infrequent the episodes are haha
    And yes Criminal Minds! It's on re-runs soo much I feel like I've seen a ton of them too haha I think Reid's my favourite too ;)

    Cat // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...