Tuesday 18 March 2014

Adventure Time on St. Patrick's Day 2014


Not the most traditional Paddy's Day attire but one of the best years!
I did start early as usual, 11am I think it was, union, pub then back to my house to get ready for an out of this world party. It was for a 21st birthday and I went as the lumpy space princess from adventure time (oh my glob!). The party was awesome and I can just remember dancing in the club all night. Over 14 hours drinking takes it's toll though and I'm defiantly paying for it today!


What did you do for St. Patrick's Day?

labhairt go luath fanacht ádh (Speak Soon, Stay Lucky) x

3 comments:

  1. I get it... Bubblegum Princess! lol. I worked... Boo! But, it sounds like you had a blast!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha i love st patricks day :D

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com
    london, fashion, music, lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...