Tuesday 11 February 2014

LONDON GRAMMAR


Last night me and a few friends went to see London Grammar in my student union. We were supposed to see them in October but it got postponed so we've been waiting a long time and it was defiantly worth it!
There were two support acts Say Lou Lou and Kyan, both were actually really good which is always a bonus. 

me and joe having a boogie before hand

The lead singer, Hannah Reid, has thee most beautiful voice ever, honestly she is flawless. My favourite song off the album 'when we were young' wasn't played but I came out with a new favourite, 'metal and dust'. The guy playing the way he did on the drums just made it for me. Also helps that he is fineee. They were all perfect and everyone had an awesome night, defiantly one of the better gigs I've been too!

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x 

3 comments:

  1. I went to see her on Saturday. She was AMAZING! What a set of lungs?! So glad you enjoyed her too!!
    xx

    Kim | kimsbeautydrawer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww im so jealous you seen them live, i love London Grammar but tickets where sold out in Liverpool.

    Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard how good she is a few times now, you lucky thing!

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...