Thursday 19 December 2013

#4. Christmas Tree | 12 Days of Christmas


Not the best Christmas Tree in the world but I did do it myself and I think it looks pretty :)
We're always quite late to put up Christmas decorations because my mum and brother are so busy and I don't come home til mid December.


Here's a few more I put up, it's looking really Christmasy now and it's getting me super excited!!
I got a new Christmas jumper also which I'm going to wear to the Christmas Market I think, super excited for that also!

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

2 comments:

  1. I think your tree is really cute and the rest of your decorations are too! They're so homey and cozy :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks really pretty! It's really nice to see another Irish person on here blogging!

    Hope you have a lovely Christmas at home!

    Merry Christmas!

    laurakillabean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...