Saturday 2 November 2013

What I'm Listening To #3


Kyla La Grange is a singer/songwriter from Watford, England, I borrowed her album Ashes of a friend and there's three songs I realllly like off it. Vampire Smile, Heavy Stone and my favourite Been Better.



I missed the chance to see her play for a fiver because I was at home but I hope she tours again and I get to go!
__________

Now if you haven't heard this then you have been missing out! Blackbird by The Beatles is, in my opinion, the best Beatles song ever. (Brave statement to make I know) but I've loved it forever.



I love knowing peoples favourite Beatles song, it is a tough decision to make, there's so many greats like Something, Eleanor Rigby, Fool on the Hill and Dear Prudence.
__________

 Box of Light are a band fronted by blogger and youtuber MelonLady who is my Style Crush! I love their band and all their behind the scenes videos.



Falling is my absolute favourite song of there's it's so beautiful and her voice suits it perfectly!
__________


Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

4 comments:

  1. Oo that is a brave statement! I think mine would have to be 'let it be' or 'golden slumber', can't decided between the both. Do love the blackbird song though.

    Hadn't heard of Kyla, will definitely check out some more of her stuff.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for introducing me to Kyla La Grange :) Loving that song.

    Hurricane Venus

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...