Friday 4 October 2013

What I'm Listening To #2


I have recently bought London Grammar's album called If You Wait because I'm seeing them live at the end of this month and the last song in the deluxe album defiantly deserves a spot in this series. It's called When We Were Young, unfortunately I can't find a copy of it anywhere on the internet so I've linked their song Interlude which has been uploaded by this mellow YouTube channel 'IndieCurrent'.


This song is so beautiful I just love her voice and can't wait to hear it live!
__________

I'm also seeing Hudson Taylor soon as they are supporting the Kodaline gig and I first heard of them on YouTube as Harry and Alfie, two brothers from Dublin who I've seen busking in the Temple Bar. It's so nice to see them do well.


This is their song Battles, his voice is so unusually and they play so well together.
__________

American Slang is one of my favourite albums ever by The Gaslight Anthem and if you haven't heard it you should defiantly check it out.


The Queen of Lower Chelsea is one of my favourite songs off the album. Their song Stay Lucky is also were I get my post outro saying from, I think it's well cute and with that...


Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...