Thursday 3 October 2013

September WrapUp 2013


A look into my September month 

At the start of the month I took a roadtrip to Dublin with the best ones which you can read about here 30 hours in Dublin

Also I got a new camera which you can sort of see in the first picture above and I haven't been using it as much as I want too so I'm going to try very hard this month to make more of an effort to document everything as all I have for this post is night's out which is too recurring and boring sorry! I think I've been out 10 times this month which is very unlike me!



It can be justified however because one of my bestest Irish chummys has started 1st year at my uni and I am basically reliving my fresher days. 


matthew and me all same
Walk in Heaton Park.

So 3rd year has started and it's my last year in Newcastle, 
I hope it's filled with great posts and memories!

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great trip with great photos :)

    Jessica
    www.thewaytomyhart.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...