Monday 7 October 2013

LONDON 2012


Last August I was fortunate enough to be offered free accommodation in central London for a week while the 2012 Olympics were on, so who was I to pass that up? 
It was one of the best trips I've taken.
I flew over from Ireland to Newcastle and took the 6 hour megabus down to Victoria Station. 

There was such a great buzz about the city because of the Olympics and I'm so grateful I got to be apart of it all. London is one of my favourite city's, there is so much to see and do. 

 Lisa, Joe, Sally and me outside Buckingham Palace
 Camden Town


Camden Market

I will definitely be back again, sooner rather than later I hope, with a fresh new post also! 
I love going to new places but London is one of those city's that I will never get board of. 
If you ever get the chance to go, take it!


Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...