Thursday 10 October 2013

FILTH


Last night I went to see the film Filth with a group of friends and it instantly became a favourite.
I loved it so much I didn't want it to end, the only sad thing is I didn't get to read the book before I seen the movie because I know Irvine Welsh is an amazing writer. 
James McAvoy starred brilliantly and I weirdly still fancied him in it. 
The film made me laugh, it made me cry and it made me feel a little disturbed.
It's such a great refreshingly original film and if you are over 18 I would defiantly recommend seeing it especially if you are a fan of Irvine Welsh or even the film Trainspotting.
Instant cult classic.

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

1 comment:

  1. My other half went to see this last night with a few friends and he really enjoyed it too. I look forward to seeing it when it's released on DVD! x
    The Jolly Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...