Monday 9 September 2013

View from the top of the Bally


As I'm leaving home tomorrow I thought I'd take a walk up to the windmill were you can get an awesome view of my home town. You can pretty much get a 360 view as it only has a population of over 5,000 and you can walk the circumference in like under an hour! 


mountains of mourne

Percy French wrote a beautiful song about the mountains of mourne, later cover'd by Don McLean, which you can see in the distance, lovely sight.

I'll miss this little town but this time tomorrow I'll be back in the city!

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

11 comments:

  1. Really pretty pictures and nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for a Liebster award - check it out on my blog riannalouise.blogspot.co.uk
    don't forget to follow me, i love this post and your blog! wish i was as good at photography as you are!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you so much, I've just published my post about it :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. nice blog

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/09/wish-list-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there :) loving your blog at the moment, love your photos, Ive just nominated you for the Leibster Award. Can't wait to read your answers! http://denimsimplicity.blogspot.ie/2013/09/the-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss :) I've just published by post about it now!! :)

      Delete
  5. love your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) http://beautyaboveandbeyond.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/september-daily-blog-day-9-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out! I've published by post about it now :)

      Delete
  6. Wow! So funny! I nominated you for the Liebster award as well! :) I adore your blog! http://beautybylane3.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much for checking it out! I've just done my post on it there now, such a good idea :)

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...