Thursday 29 August 2013

Barry M nail paint X4

So earlier this summer I bought 4 Barry M nail paints, 3 Gelly Hi Shine and one regular nail paint and they have served me well. 
.
From left to right: Watermelon, Blood Orange, Greenberry, Black

Granted they aren't the best summer colours bar the Greenberry but I needed more night time shades and I prefer darker or natural shades, nothing that stands out too much anyway. 

Excuse the chubby fingers haha!

I was pretty disappointed with the black because it took 3 coats to make it look decent but I loved the finish on the Gelly's, I just wish the brush could be better but it does the job!

There a little bit messy, defiantly not the best person to paint nails

My favourite would have to be the Blood Orange because it takes one coat to look good and also the Watermelon because I love dark green colours I just think they look great especially on a night out.
I'm taking a trip to boots soon (dangourous I know) so I'd love to know which colours you think are best for coming into Autumn and starting back to university!

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...